NREL provides several resources for getting help with PySAM.
- SDK/PySAM forum on SAM website: https://sam.nrel.gov/forum/forum-sdk.html. Search the forum to find answers to your questions, and post your own questions and answers.
- SDK page on SAM website: https://sam.nrel.gov/software-development-kit-sdk.html. Description of SAM Software Development Kit (SDK), including SAM Code Generator and SDKtool with demonstration videos.
- PySAM page on SAM website: https://sam.nrel.gov/software-development-kit-sdk/pysam.html. High-level description of PySAM with links to webinar recordings and supporting documents.
- PySAM documentation: https://nrel-pysam.readthedocs.io.
- PySAM GitHub repository: https://github.com/NREL/pysam. PySAM source code. Includes instructions for building and installing your own version of PySAM.
- Use https://github.com/NREL/pysam/issues to report bugs, suggest features, and to provide feedback on the PySAM documentation.